Sunday, January 27, 2008

More Africa Pictures

Thank you to everyone who prayed for my brother Abraham! He is safe back in America now, recovering from his sickness. It was a sweet homecoming, when he flew in, our whole team and my family drove to the airport to welcome him and Drew home. Praise God they are both safely home!

Here are more pictures that I took in Uganda. I am selling these prints for 30 dollars each, because I still owe quite a bit of money towards my trip. If you feel led to contribute towards my fund, just email me! Every little bit counts:) I will give you a cd of your selected picture(s) 

 To see a picture bigger just click on it and press the back arrow.

































11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nat wuz here

1/27/08

TK said...

the baptism pics made me smile, God at work and to think what else He has planned for these people!
thanks for sharing your blog with me!
Terri

Jen said...

Wow these are amazing! The 16th picture is my fav.

Unknown said...

Great job, Chavs! The pics are looking good!

tessa said...

great pictures chavia! very thought i'd miss it all so much.
you should get the "blood dimond" sound track. its really good.

Anonymous said...

your photos are beautiful. thank you for sharing them. they are so encouraging..

Liz Shea said...

i have a blog. woot woot.

are you defiantly not coming to rekindle?

thanks for ruining our traditions.

Momma.Smart said...

chavia these pictures are breath taking! so gorgeous!

cheryl dawn traugott said...

i LOVE your africa pictures! great angles and color and you did a wonderful job capturing the culture and people! beautiful!

Anonymous said...

When I initiallу сommented I ѕeеm to haνе clicked on thе -Notifу
me when nеw comments are аdԁеd- сheсkbоx and
fгom noω оn each time a сomment
is adԁed I get four emails with the samе comment.
Τheге haѕ to be a ωay you агe аble to rеmove me
frоm that service? Τhanκ you!

Feel free to surf tο mу web-site ...
reputation management

Anonymous said...

ӏ ωas wondеring іf уou eѵer thought of chаnging thе lаyout of your blog?
Itѕ vеry wеll wгitten; I love what youve got tо say.
Βut maybe yоu сould а little mоre іn the wаy of contеnt so people could connеct with it bеtteг.
Youνe got an aωful lot of text for οnlу having onе or two imаges.
Mауbe уou сould spаcе it out bеtteг?



my site; waterleaf.eu

About Me

My photo
San Diego based wedding/portrait photographer. Contact me at Chavia@gmail.com for more info.