Monday, February 18, 2008

Weddings Coming Soon!

Hey Everyone! Its been quite a while since I've posted and that is due to catching up on everything since being home from Africa!

 My brother Israel and I have recently decided to go into the wedding business together. We are shooting weddings together, and doing our own freelance work on the side. We have two weddings coming up in the next couple weeks and I will definitely post the pictures on here. Israel just finished his brand new website so take a look!




2 comments:

Alissa said...

AND your coming to the hospital when Kaylie comes! :) yay!

Armin de Fiesta said...

You have a great eye and talent! Keep up the good work!

About Me

My photo
San Diego based wedding/portrait photographer. Contact me at Chavia@gmail.com for more info.