Sunday, October 28, 2007

OK I am seriously frustrated with blogger right now. I am sorry you guys but these pictures will have to do till tomorrow. For some reason they aren't uploading.

I took engagement pictures for Ryan and Stef, and it was a blast! We risked our lives to get good pictures, so I hope you enjoy them! You'll see what I mean if I can ever get the other pictures loaded:)

Ryan and Stef asked to play the song Everything by Michael Buble for their photo song. I think it pretty much captures EVERYTHING about them if you know what I'm sayin.








2 comments:

Will and Alycia Irish said...

Nice work, Chavia! Can't wait to see the rest. :-) Where did you take the pictures?

Chavia said...

This place in Washington County...but we ended up taking pictures at several different spots:)

About Me

My photo
San Diego based wedding/portrait photographer. Contact me at Chavia@gmail.com for more info.