Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 08

Photobucket

Photobucket

My awesome Mom, who decorated the house so nicely....
Photobucket

Quinn was having a ball, and eating tons of candy...
Photobucket

His Grandma and Grandpa got him a rocking horse for Christmas, and he absolutely LOVED it...look how everyone is gathered around him, that pretty much sums up our times as a fam with him around :)
Photobucket

Me and my buddy :)
Photobucket

Uncle Dan
Photobucket

Uncle Judah, i love the expression on Quinn's face, he is thinking about that beard, I bet!
Photobucket

Later on a friend of mine, Liana came over to hang out and I did a little photo shoot with her and Johannah...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

One last shot of his pure joy to be on his horse!
Photobucket

Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

Elena said...

Just the best Christmas photos ever!!!

Casey Somerville said...

Quinn is just the cutest.

About Me

My photo
San Diego based wedding/portrait photographer. Contact me at Chavia@gmail.com for more info.